Using Marmox construction boards makes building vanity units a quick and easy task.
- Cut 50mm boards to suit the dimensions of the side panels. Install WB brackets on each board separately, then using cement based adhesive stick every two boards together.
- Fix the panels to the wall.
- Using two boards prepare the topside of the vanity in the same manner.
- Using jig saw cut out the top for the basin.
- Finish all the joints in fibreglass tape and flexible tile adhesive.
- After the flexible tile adhesive dries the vanity is ready for tiles.