Corner bath is usually hard to finish around, specially if it is a spa, as pipes and access panel always cause problems. Finishing around the bath with Marmox insulation boards cut the time down considerably and the finished surface is perfect for tiling.
- Using WB brackets to connect 30mm boards to the wall and the floor same as the rectangular bath.
- Cut 2 strips of the 30mm boards to the height of the step required minus 50 mm.
- Fix one strip to the board using cement based adhesive.
- Fix the other strip at a distance equal to the width of the step, using WB brackets to the floor
- Using 50mm boards, cut stiffeners and insert it between the 30mm boards.
- Cut a piece of 50mm boards to suit the step profile, and using silicone fix it to the boards.
- All the joints to be taped and finished with flexible tile adhesive in the usual manner.